The spicy dish is easy to prepare, tastes delicious and fills you up. For the vegetarian variant, minced meat can be replaced by minced quorn, for example.
The recipe is intended for 2 persons and as main course.
250 g minced beef
1 onion or spring onion, chopped
1 cloves of garlic, chopped
Optional: 1 red chili, finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 can chopped pelati
1/2 can of kidney beans
1/2 can maize kernels
Optional: Taco Shells
Cayenne pepper, paprika powder (sweet or spicy)
1. provide all ingredients
2. fry the onions and garlic in olive oil until the onions are glassy
3. add the tomato puree to the pan
4. add minced meat and fry with it
5. add chopped pelati and simmer for about 10 minutes
6. mix in corn and kidney beans
7. season with salt, pepper and cayen pepper
8. sprinkle green of spring onions over it
9. pour the chilli con carne into taco shells, grate some cheese on top and add a dash of crème fraîche on top
10. serving and enjoying
Optionally, finely chopped chillies can be added. Chili con carne can also be served with rice instead of taco shells.
I wish you a lot of fun cooking and a good appetite.