2 big apples
juice of half a lemon
1 vegan, round cake dough (approx. 270 grams)
250 ml vegetable milk or cream (almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk, soy cream etc.)
3 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
3 tablespoons maizena
3 tablespoons sugar
1 to 2 tablespoons vegan custard powder vanilla flavour
- preheat the oven to 200 degrees underheat
- peel apples and cut them into slices
- pour lemon juice over the apples and mix
- place the cake dough in a mould and prick the base generously with a fork
- fold in or cut off excess edge
- spread ground hazelnuts evenly over the base
- place apples in rosette form on the baking tray, sprinkle with a little sugar and place in the oven for 10 minutes
- in the meantime, mix the remaining ingredients into a mixture
- after 10 minutes baking time, pour the vanilla mixture over the apples and bake for another 35 minutes
The tart can be served lukewarm with a vanilla ice cream, for example. Personally, I think it tastes even better the next day!
Try this simple recipe and let us know how you like it.
Have fun baking!